CRG Panel Members x 7
6 days left
- Full Time
Blood and Infection Programme
These roles, undertaken voluntarily with the permission of your employer, provide clinical advice to NHS England on specialised treatments, prescribing and composition and operation of multidisciplinary team (MDT) meetings, service specifications and clinical policies.
- 2 positions are available in the HIV CRG, ideally based in the Midlands or the East of England. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- 2 positions are available in the Immunology and Allergy CRG. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 position is available in the Infectious Disease CRG. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- 1 position is available in the BMT CRG. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 1 position is available in the Bleeding Disorders CRG, ideally based in the Midlands or East of England areas. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Applications close on 25th October 2020.
For more information and details of how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org