Neuro Rehabilitation Resident Doctor - The Wellington Hospital
Resident Doctor - Neuro-Rehabilitation
- The Wellington Hospital, St Johns Wood, London- HCA Healthcare UK
- 2 year contract; 3 x 12 hours shifts per week
- Salary £60000-£65000 depending on experience
We are actively recruiting for registrar level doctors with special interest in Neurology/Stroke Rehabilitation Medicine at our Wellington Hospital. You will work part of an amazing team to care for patients with a range of neurological conditions, including stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries, encephalitis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease and Guillain-Barre syndrome.
The acute neurological rehabilitation at The Wellington Hospital is the largest independent rehabilitation unit in the UK and provides comprehensive interdisciplinary inpatient rehabilitation programmes to patients (aged 18 and over) with acquired brain injury, neurological conditions and complex medical disability. The 54-bedded unit is based over 3 floors and you will work part of medical team, including 2 Resident Doctors and a Physician Associate to support Consultants and Nursing Professional to deliver outstanding clinical care.
Skills & Responsibilities
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification
- GMC registration with a licence to practise
- MRCP or equivalent postgraduate medical diploma
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) qualification
- ST3 level and above medically trained General Medicine
- Experience in clinical neurology, stroke medicine or rehabilitation medicine, desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of an experienced multidisciplinary team