Lead General Practitioner
Generous Benefits Package
Our GPs will manage the clinical pathways for patients care and treatment. Med24 will ensure that you have access to latest developments in technology to enable you to deliver the best care for your patients. Our vision is key to utilising an innovative approach whilst supporting the team in developing services ensuring that the patient is at the centre of their decision making process.
You will be a Lead for the team of General Practioners supporting them in providing excellent delivering of services & a optimum healthcare experience. You will be working in an exciting & fast-paced environment so the ability to work autonomously in a calm, friendly & effective way will be essential. There will also be quieter times when you can focus on your own development, something we will actively support you with.
A selection of our GPs will have special interests in urgent management of minor illnesses & injuries & various specialties adding to the delivery of our core services, which includes Primary Care, Preventative & Complimentary offerings.
Responsibilities may include:
- Taking ownership & leadership of the medical practioners & support them with up to date guidance & evidence-based practice
- Participating as an active member of the leadership team to advance & develop services
- Working collaboratively with the Director of Clinical Services to ensure effective clinical governance & quality assurance framework is implemented
- Contributing to service development & ensuring (med)24 is delivering good practice & within current NICE guidelines
- Participating in all activities required by our regulators & supporting & maintaining compliance within agreed standards
- Co-operating in the rota to provide adequate levels of care in the clinic
- Undertaking a variety of general medical services including clinic consultations, telephone or video consultations, speciality clinics, checking & signing prescriptions & home visits
- Collaborating with other GPs & employees of (med)24 to achieve excellent experience of patients
- Screening patients for disease risk factors & early signs of illness
Why work with us:
- an opportunity to work in a state of the art, modern Central London clinic
- access to training with the latest high-tech medical equipment
- access to continuous training to develop your career & interests
- welcoming reception with administrative & secretarial support
- collegiate, supportive & efficient working environment
- flexible working patterns
- being part of a new and ambitious healthcare company from the ground floor
This post is subject to the rehabilitation of offenders act (exceptions order) 1975 & as such it will be necessary for a submission for disclosure to be made to the disclosure & barring service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions
med24 is an equal opportunities employer. We accept & celebrate difference & through our values & code of conduct we are committed to maintaining a culture of inclusion, dignity & respect & an environment that is free
from all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination.
To apply please email Steve via the apply button.