Location: CARE Fertility, Park Lorne, 111 Park Rd, Marylebone, London, NW8 7JL
CARE Fertility is the largest private provider of IVF and fertility treatment in the UK. By joining our London team as the Medical Director, you will have overall responsibility for the medical management of the clinic and will partner with the Clinic Director and senior management team in the operational running of the site.
You will have the autonomy to influence, develop and implement CARE’s key objectives to deliver services that promote optimum patient care, ensure efficient use of resources, and promote a culture that is progressive and inclusive. You will also be responsible in driving compliance with the standards set out by our regulatory bodies and our internal quality structures.
You will need to be an experienced Consultant in Reproductive Medicine that will deliver results in a highly competitive marketplace, make decisions as well as demonstrate the ability to empathise, engage and inspire a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
In the Medical Director role, you will:
- Be a highly visible clinical leader ensuring staff receive timely and regular communications to clinical colleagues
- To carry out the full range of patient treatments and provide exceptional patient care
- Oversee and support the in the coordination of the third-party Consultants who satellite into the clinic
- Work closely with the CARE owned satellite which partners with the clinic
- Work collaboratively with other Medical Directors across the Group and the Group Medical Director to ensure that CARE’s objectives are met
- Ensure that appropriate audit tools are implemented, ensuring findings and concerns are acted upon where appropriate
- Ensuring there is Continuing Professional Development for all medical staff with the guidelines of the GMC and the RCOG
As the successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate:
- Qualified doctor licensed by the GMC and on the Specialist Register or equivalent
- demonstrable Consultant experience or equivalent practice
- experience of leading a clinical team
- Ideally commercial or private sector experience
- An appreciation of where projects can make an impact on the experience of our staff and patients
- Quality focused with innovative approach, the ability to solve problems and implement action plans
- The ability to engage, empathise and convince a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- A facilitative and inclusive approach to management/ leadership
- Provide a clinical service based on evidenced based practice
- Innovative approach to provision of Clinical Services and operational systems with ability to embrace change
- Strong IT skills
- Immaculate attention to detail and strong prioritisation and organisational skills
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CARE Fertility is the one of the largest independent providers of fertility treatments in the world and draws on the knowledge of our wider team of over 550 dedicated doctors, embryologists, nurses and support teams who all work together to ensure our patients get the very best fertility treatment.
Our excellent service to our patients has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion across the CARE Group.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further please feel free to contact Mark Wilcox, Group Medical Director by email via the apply click button.