Market Deeping, Peterborough
Starting: November 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring and highly motivated GP to join our Team. The Deepings Practice is a friendly, innovative semi-rural training practice on the Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire border. We have a recently expanded our main site which is both modern and purpose built. We provide an extensive range of services. The Practice is a long-established training practice with an excellent reputation.
We achieve a good work/life balance and are committed to mentoring and encouraging professional development for our whole practice team.
- List size currently 24,091 over two sites plus part dispensing.
- High performing practice for QOF
- Wide range of additional and enhanced services provided for patients
- Practice team made up of 80 professionals, both clinical and administrative support
- Community Teams co-located on site
- Personal Lists
- On-site services include, ultrasound, physiotherapy, minor surgery
- On site level 3 Operating Theatre for Community Surgical Services
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our practice team as we are actively looking to further develop primary care services for our community.
- Would support applicants for the “New to Partnership Payment Scheme (N2PP)”
Full details available on our vacancies section of the practice website: www.deepingspractice.co.uk
Informal enquiries and visits welcome, please contact Kellie Spriggs, HR, by clicking 'Reveal Phone Number' or click the apply button to apply for the post.
Closing date for applications is: Sunday 6th September 2020