About the opportunity
We are recruiting for a Dermatologist in the Cayman Islands. This is life-changing opportunity will allow you to live by one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and experience some of the best diving in the world. That’s not to mention short commutes, excellent work/life balance, TAX FREE salary whilst being only an hour away from Miami.
Grand Cayman’s excellent location and connectivity will allow you to travel the entire Western Hemisphere with direct flights to Toronto, New York, Chicago and other various cities.
The salary for the role is US$150,000-US$180,000, all TAX FREE!
The employer offers outstanding benefits with Medical Coverage, 4-6 weeks of vacation time plus public holidays. It’s an unbeatable life and career experience.
We are looking for an Dermatologist with post-residency training and Board eligibility. Candidate must hold Board Certification in one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, Jamaica, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or the United States of America.
- 3+ years of experience working full-time as a Dermatologist.
- The post holder will be expected to become a member of multi-disciplinary team at a private clinic.
- Must be able to conduct minor surgical and cosmetic procedures related to the skin.
- Post holder must be able to perform skin biopsy, mole removal, allergy skin tests or hormone therapy.
- Post holder must be able to perform Cosmetic procedures such as Botox injections, laser hair removal, skin tightening/face lift, chemical peels, sclerotherapy, collagen fillers, and microdermabrasion.
About GlobEx Medical
Our company provides comprehensive business consultancy services to the medical industry. We consider ourselves true experts in the medical recruitment. Our recruitment team comprises of real-life medical professionals, best equipped to select the perfect candidate to your team.
We understand how impactful the right person can be, and how difficult they can be to ﬁnd. By pairing talented professionals with the best suited medical practices, teams are built.
To apply, or to find out more, please contact Hamada Alghulbi by clicking the apply button and provide an up-to-date Resume/CV (or alternatively a link to your LinkedIn profile).
Please note the application deadline is August 21st, 2020.