Fertility Specialist/ Consultant
Reports to Medical Director
Wessex Fertility, The Fertility Partnership
We, The Fertility Partnership, are looking for brilliant minds and passionate hearts to help us shape the future of fertility health. We are one of the largest fertility service providers in Europe operating our IVF clinics and egg/sperm freezing banks in currently 6 countries. We have embarked on the mission to use technology to provide parents with a memorable best-in-class fertility journey that leads to the best outcome – starting a family!
At the Fertility Partnership, we offer all our patients the care, understanding and expertise that help to bring dreams to life. We are passionate about what we do, which reflects our commitment to creating lives and changing lives.
Science research and innovation are key to how we work and have led to us
pioneering fertility treatment for more than 33 years. Many of our clinicians are internationally renowned specialists and we regularly share knowledge across our clinics to further improve our success.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Fertility Specialist/ Consultant to join our busy clinic in Wessex Fertility. You will be a skilled professional with experience or have an interest in developing skills in assisted conception and have the desire to be part of the largest provider of IVF in the UK.
The post holder must have a full GMC registration and will work with the other doctors within the clinic. The post holder is responsible for delivering and maintaining the highest standard of clinical and patient care in accordance with HF&E Act 2008 and the current HFEA Code of Practice.
- HyCoSy procedures
- Egg collections
- SSR and embryo transfer lists
- Work closely with medical, nursing and other colleagues to offer the highest level of patient care
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary fertility team
Qualifications and experience
- Full GMC Registration and inclusion on the Specialist Register
- High Diploma (Fellowship or Membership) of Speciality College MRCOG or equivalent
- Strong experience in Gynaecology or Fertility and assisted conception techniques
- Effective communication skills regarding medical topics with both patients and colleagues
- Patient focused attitude
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years clinical experience working as a Consultant
- An understanding of the biology and scientific evidence underpinning clinical practice
- Strong knowledge of the HFEA Code of Conduct
- An understanding of the work of related disciplines
- An appropriate level of supervision and management skills
- An understanding of prevailing legislation
- An understanding of, and ability to apply, quality assurance and monitoring of clinical performance
Application Details If you’d like to apply please email your CV and a cover letter highlighting relevant skills by clicking the apply button.
Apply for Fertility Specialist/ Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly