Salaried GP 6 sessions
We are a Group serving 25,500 patients. We are a friendly, forward-looking Group who values the work-life balance our Group is able to provide allowing us to enjoy the beautiful countryside and coast
The GP team is supported by a highly skilled Multi-Disciplinary team. We run an On-The-Day-Team for on call days; our On-The-Day-Team currently consists of GPs, Nurse Practitioners and a Clinical Pharmacist, and have a Nurse Practitioner and Emergency Care Practitioners who carry out our home visits, substantially reducing the number of visits required by our GPs.
- High QOF achievement, delivering a wide range of enhanced services
- SystmOne clinical system
- 6 weeks annual holiday plus one week study leave
- No OOH or weekend working
- Training Practice with GP Trainees (ST & F2) and medical students
- Personal list to provide continuity of care
- Competitive package including indemnity
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Zoe Short. For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call.
To apply, please click the apply button.
Closing date: 31/08/2020