Clinical/Radiation Oncologist – on the beautiful Queensland Coast, Australia
3 days left
- Full Time
- Join a global leader in the provision of cancer and cardiac services and influence the future of radiation oncology in Australia
- Work with world-class technology within a great team, dedicated to providing the best patient experience
- Live in a region that offers one of the best lifestyles in Australia
- International relocation assistance provided
Join an expanding service in a renowned Group that is passionate about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world. This is a genuine opportunity for you to enjoy an enriching and interesting professional career with long term prospects and a competitive remuneration package.
- Provide specialist medical care to patients undergoing radiation treatment for cancer. Day-to-day management of radiation oncology inpatients and outpatients, and the assessment and formulation of management plans for patients presenting for radiation treatment.
- Work in close collaboration with other specialists, radiation therapists and medical physicists, and nursing staff to ensure high-quality cancer care is provided to all patients
- Contribute to strategic initiatives aimed at supporting and developing quality performance and service standards and be involved in further education and research.
The practice operates on an Elekta platform and an Eclipse planning system and uses the Mosaiq Oncology Information System. Currently, the Linacs are capable of VMAT, IMRT, OBI and DIBH, as well as SABR and stereotactic cranial treatment.
The Group is driven by their values of people centricity at the heart of what they do and in return, they offer their teams a friendly and dynamic work environment, career development pathways, and unique rewards and benefits. Across the world, the group has over 5,500 highly trained physicians, healthcare professionals and support teams in more than 440 centres. For radiation therapy, that includes 38 centres across Australia.
As part of the Queensland Network, you will be working collaboratively with a group of over 20 Radiation Oncologists with weekly, state-wide, educational meetings and chart rounds.
Whether you enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the beach or the hustle and bustle of a modern country town, coastal Queensland has it all! This desirable location offers a fantastic lifestyle, with an outstanding school system, excellent health services, shorter commuting times, plenty of fresh air and community living. Leave the cold behind and enjoy sand, sun and sea.
Much of what is best about Australia can be found here and it is a clean, safe and relaxed place to live.
To be successful in applying for this position you must have advanced training in Clinical Oncology/Radiation Oncology and qualifications registerable with the Medical Board of Australia. If you are unsure if you meet the criteria, please get in touch and I will advise you of your options.
If you are passionate about Radiation Oncology and patient-centred care and want to join a group where your efforts will be truly appreciated, register today for your FREE comprehensive information pack.
Hayley Nault | Recruitment Consultant
+61 (2) 8353 9008