1 day left
- Full Time
Job Opportunity in Central Norfolk
Consultant Thurne Ward, General Adult
We have a post available and welcome applicants with various levels of experience. There is also an opportunity to undertake a leadership role as an
Associate Clinical Director after appointment for the right candidate.
Our inpatient team covers 5 adult mental health wards (including a PICU) at Hellesdon Hospital in the city of Norwich. The Trust encourages leadership
roles for senior clinicians as part of the core job and in additional roles, where available, in medical education, management, research and teaching.
This post will provide you with the opportunity to play a key strategic role in service design and redevelopment. Not only are we striving to
continually improve our model of care but we have been successful in securing the funding to build a new inpatient unit on site. With the support of
the architects we are challenging ourselves to think differently about how we deliver services and would very much welcome the input of the new post
holders into the design process.
Reasons to live and work in Norfolk:
- We will support the training, study time and costs for thosedoctors seeking to achieve CESR and RC/AC status.
- Generous relocation package available for the right candidate
- We have strong links with Norwich Medical School, part of UEA
- 4. Protected 2.5 SPA time (pro rata)
- There are numerous teaching opportunities available, both at postgraduate and undergraduate level, at the medical school UEA.
- There are many areas of outstanding natural beauty, aware winningcoastlines and picturesque villages
- Excellent rail links to London, and situated close to both Norwichand Stansted Airports.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact:
Claire Lussignea, Clinical Director – Claire.Lussignea@nsft.nhs.uk
Jan Falkowski, Consultant Psychiatrist and Interim Medical Workforce Director – Jan.Falkowski@nsft.nhs.uk
Daniel Dalton, Chief Medical Officer – Daniel.Dalton@nsft.nhs.uk
How to apply:
Please apply by clicking the apply button.
All closing/interview dates are displayed on the job vacancy online.