Five session Partner to join friendly Exeter City Centre Practice.
- Eligible for Golden Handshake from NHSE.
- Five session Partner to start by January 2021.
- Modern seven Partner teaching and research practice, list size 9,200.
- Exeter City Centre location, good access to coast and moor.
- Friendly team of nine GPs, GP Registrar, two Nurse Practitioners, nurses and HCAs, PCN Pharmacist, we work closely with district nurses, midwives and physios.
- Good continuity of care with personal lists.
- Excellent management team, integrated IT with SystmOne.
- Consistently rated Outstanding by CQC.
- Purpose-built premises.
- Opportunities for personal development including research, medical school teaching and training.
- Mentorship provided.
- Successful implementation of operational change in response to Covid-19 pandemic with increased use of eConsult, telephone and video consultations.
- Working days to include Tuesdays and Fridays.
Closing date: 31st August
Interview Monday: 14th September
Partners would become fully profit sharing after a mutual assessment of 6 months.
Enquiries and Informal Visits are welcomed. Please contact Mrs Helen Kingdon, Practice Manager, for an information pack and to apply by 31st August via the apply button.
Tel: 01392 201795