A fresh start or a clean break?
Why not consider becoming a Consultant Psychiatrist in the county of Cornwall?
Due to expansion and retirement we have a range of current opportunities
to join our medical teams in Adult Psychiatry and CAMHS.
This is an opportunity to practise psychiatry in a forward looking organisation,
within a beautiful rural county with a rich and diverse landscape, wide open
spaces and vibrant communities of villages and small towns.
So why come and work with us at CFT?
We are a cohesive and collaborative senior medical group. We enjoy a
range of academic opportunities through links with Exeter and Plymouth
Universities and have an excellent local CPD programme. We work in
a continuity model of care and protect our SPAs. We have a learning
culture, with high trainee satisfaction and exam success. We support
flexible working and job sharing.
And why come to live and work in Cornwall?
- Our great work/life balance
- The fascinating history, culture, natural environment
- Outstanding education providers
- We live in strong, healthy communities
- Airport and rail, including sleeper trains link us to
- the UK and Europe
- We enjoy a fabulous landscape for surfing,
- sailing, hiking, biking
- Excellent food is available, from Michelin
- restaurants to local markets
- Did we mention superb beaches?
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact:
Dr Adrian Flynn, Medical Director: 01208 834609, Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Bernadette Rheeder,
To find out more about our current vacancies, please click the apply button
and search ‘’Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust’’.