Salaried General Practitioner
We are seeking to appoint innovative General Practitioners across four sites within the Taunton and Somerset Partnership and Somerset Partnership Alliance’s primary care service.
This is an excellent opportunity for a GP seeking a salaried role to contribute to shaping new ways of working/models of care, influence the running of their practice, and fully participate in all activities including clinical governance.
As part of our wider alliance you will be given the opportunity to develop specialist skills, develop new care pathways, and influence how primary care interacts with acute and community care. This is a rare opportunity to work at scale within an NHS organisation that is responsible Primary, Acute and Community Care, across the county.
Somerset offers an outstanding quality of life, with easy access to the moorland and coast, a thriving arts and entertainment scene and excellent transport links to the nearby cities of Bristol and Exeter.
Somerset has some of the region’s most reasonably priced housing, and is well serviced by a range of high achieving state and private schools.
We expect most people would prefer a home base, however we are also offering the opportunity for flexibility in sessions across our practices.
For further details / informal visits contact:
For enquires and to arrange informal visits, please contact:
- Warwick House - Sian Mara, Operational Manager sian. email@example.com
- Lister House - Emma Spiller, Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Petherton - Lesley Mildren – Practice Manager email@example.com or
- Jo Ayres – Deputy Practice Manager Joanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creech - Dominique Pearson-Smith, Practice Manager email@example.com or Nandini Mcculloch – Admin Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role please click the 'Apply button'