Part time Partner Salaried GP
You will be working alongside three experienced partners and a fabulously enthusiastic and supportive primary healthcare team.
- Friendly dispensing practice on the outskirts of Ilminster
- 7500 patients with 3 partners and 2 Retainer GPs
- Modern, large purpose-built premises (no capital outlay) with extensive parking
- Ideally located for main transport routes (A358, A303)
- Part of the central Chard and Ilminster Primary Care Network (PCN)
- EMIS web clinical system
- Training practice with 2 GP trainers
- 15 minute appointments
- We survived 3 (yes 3) CQC inspections in a 6 month period and lived to tell the tale…
What (or who) are we looking for?
We are absolutely committed to finding the right person to join our team. Nothing is more important to us than this. This means that we are prepared to wait for that person until they are able to join us. It also means that we are flexible with regards to the role and the number of sessions.
We have up to 6 sessions (negotiable) per week available to be covered on a permanent basis by a Partner or salaried GP to suit your circumstances. Salaried GPs will have the equivalent terms offered by the BMA standard contract and their indemnity fees paid.
You can rest assured that after undergoing CQC inspections recently we have done a lot of work on our staffing structure, systems and processes. In fact we can say with certainty that no stone has been left unturned! We are very keen to look after our GPs and help them maintain a better work/life balance. To achieve this we are making as many of our processes as possible admin based rather than GP based.
From a clinical perspective we offer:-
- Extended primary care team with Paramedic assisting with home visits
- Clinical pharmacist support through the PCN
- Development of the Acute Care Team for on the day presentations with Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Excellent administrative support from our reception/admin and secretarial teams
Please submit covering letter (stating how many sessions you would ideally consider) and CV to:- Ms Donna Noyce, Practice Manager
Email: by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 29th May 2020
For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Feel free to come and meet us on an informal basis and have a look round the practice. We promise to have cake available….