GP - Salaried or Partner
West Somerset Healthcare
Despite the current COVID-19 situation, we are continuing to pursue our plans to expand our clinical team and are looking for an additional doctor to join our friendly, forward thinking practice at Williton and Watchet surgeries.
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated GP who would be interested in joining our dynamic team, we would like to hear from you.
- Twin sited practice with just over 10,000 patients
- 6 GP partners (3 male, 3 female) with an extensive team of dedicated clinical and support staff
- Respected teaching and training practice
- Reputation for quality management and data standards
- Specialist interests and personal development supported
- Excellent financial package and working conditions offered
- 4-8 sessions per week available
- Applications from newly qualified GPs encouraged
Our practice is part of the well-developed West Somerset Primary Care Network which boasts the Living Better project, a multi-agency neighbourhood team approach to providing patient care with community complex care nurses and Village Agents supporting our practices https://westsomersetcommunitydirectory.org
We will consider applications both for a salaried post or salaried with a view to future partnership.
For further information about the practice please see our profile document, or for a virtual site tour or informal discussion please contact:
Mrs Sharon Rowe, Practice Manager For an informal discussion about this job please click 'Reveal Phone Number' and give us a call
Closing date: 29 May 2020
Email:by clicking the apply button.