CAMHS Consultant - COVID-19
Full and Part Time opportunities available
Various locations across Surrey
Do you love caring for young people and children? Why not join our CAMHS consultant team today.
Our vision: ‘’Meeting the needs of children and young people across Surrey, for a better life.’’
We are recruiting for a number of CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrist posts across Surrey covering Epsom, Redhill, Ashford Hospital and Frimley with both Full and Part time PA’s available. Surrey CAMHS sees all young people, up to their 18th birthday, regardless of educational status.
- As well as the community CAMHS teams, there are also a suite of other specialist teams including; Learning disabilities, Forensic CAMHS and Eating Disorders to name a few
- Crisis Team for emergencies including those at acute hospitals
- Hope Service, a day programme for high risk young people AND Extended Hope, an evening crisis service (a unique service to SABP)
- Continuing Professional Development and CPD opportunities in accordance with the recommendations of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Established CPD groups and peer group meetings, as well as scope for supervising GP/Psychiatry trainees and teaching opportunities for medical students
- A range of generous rewards and benefits: Fringe London Weighting, on-call allowance, NHS Pension Scheme and up to £8000 support with relocation and associated costs (subject to meeting the eligibility criteria)
- Flexible working practices and dedicated administrative support to assist with clinics enabling you to focus on what you do best delivering high quality care to children and young people.
Surrey has so much to offer as a place to live and work, including excellent schools. Stately homes, theatres, museums and art galleries are just some of the tourist attractions on your doorstep. Surrey also has excellent road and rail network links to both London and the coast. There is something for everyone no matter what your passion or interests outside of work!
Why not arrange an informal visit and see for yourself; please contact:
Dr Fivos Cacoullis, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist on Tel: 07775 411895 or email: email@example.com, alternatively contact Dr Phil Ferreira-Lay, Clinical Director & Consultant Child Psychiatrist on Tel: 07867192424 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our exciting opportunities, please visit: www.sabp.nhs.uk/surreymedics-cyps
To apply, please click the apply button.