Medic Bank Doctors - All grades and Specialities (COVID-19)
We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic Doctors to join our Medic Bank today!
We are recruiting all grades of Doctors on zero hour contracts to support our Trust in delivering ‘5 star patient care’ to our patients.
Benefits of joining our Medic Bank:
- Gain more varied clinical experience
- Earn extra money
- Weekly pay
- Work hours that fit around your work, study and home
Due to the nature of this role/service demand, the successful candidate must hold full registration with the GMC and have existing right to live and work in the UK, at the time of application. Candidates who are not GMC registered or do not hold existing right to live and work in the UK, at the time of application will not be progress.
St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is the BEST acute Trusts in England for the THIRD year running!
The Trust is currently the only acute Trust in Cheshire and Merseyside, and is one of few in the entire country, to achieve the title of OUTSTANDING, rated by the Care Quality Commission.
We provide a full range of acute adult services to our local population of circa 350,000 and provide tertiary services across a much wider area in the North West, North Wales and Isle of Man. We are also a Major Trauma Unit and the Mersey Regional Burns Unit.
Our '5 Star Patient Care' strategy is at the heart of all that we do; supporting our vision to provide world class services for all our patients by getting it right for every patient, every time.
Our latest achievements include:
- Acute Trust of the Year – HSJ Awards November 2019
- Trust rates Outstanding by the CQC – Inspection August 2018 and March 2019
- Best in the NHS, Patient Led Assessment of the Care Environment 2017 and 2018
- The Trust achieved top marks in the country for areas including; cleanliness, food, privacy and dignity, facilities for patients living with dementia and disabilities, conditions, appearance and maintenance of the hospital buildings.
- Top 100 places to work in the NHS (NHS Employers and Health Service Journal)
- Best acute Trust in England (NHS Staff Survey 2017,2018 and 2019)
- Best Patient Experience in the NHS (CHKS Top Hospitals Awards 2015)
In the NHS Staff Survey 2019 the Trust scored the highest marks in the following areas;
- Best place to receive treatment in the NHS (for 2nd year running)
- Top Acute Trust for treating its staff fairly with regards to career progression (for 3rd year running)
- Quality of care (best score for 5th year running)
- Staff engagement (best score for 4th year running)
- Staff morale (best score for 2nd year running)
- Bullying and harassment (best score for 2nd year running)
- Safety culture (best score for 2nd year running)
Our staff rated our Trust as the best place to work and receive treatment. The Trust has also been recognised, for the third year running, as being the top acute Trust in the entire country for staff engagement, staff motivation, and pride in the quality of care we provide to patients.
To apply, email email@example.com with your CV or click the apply button.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further queries or call 01516765495.
St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust are committed to providing an environment and services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity, we welcome applications from all sections of the communities we serve to enable us to reflect their diversity and improve the delivery of the services we provide.
Any information gathered during the application process relating to protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010, is gathered for statistical purposes only and is not made available to recruiting managers at any stage of the recruitment process.
As a ‘Disability Confident Employer’ we offer a guaranteed interview scheme for applicants who consider themselves to have a disability and who meet the minimum selection criteria (essential) at each stage of the selection process.You can indicate your wish submit an application under the Trust's guaranteed interview scheme in the personal information section of the online application form.
If you consider yourself to be disabled or have any other long term health issues and have special support needs in applying for a job, attending for an interview or in undertaking any tests as part of a selection process, please inform us of any reasonable adjustments you require in order for us to support you in maximising your ability to gain employment with us.
The Trust is a non-smoking site. Failure to follow this rule could lead to disciplinary action.
If you are having difficulty completing an online application, please contact Recruitment@sthk.nhs.uk
Please be aware, that we may close a vacancy earlier than stated, should a sufficient number of applications be received from which a shortlist can be confirmed therefore you are advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see applying from overseas.