- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Latest from the BMJ
Practice: Thoracic trauma
Published 7 March 2014
Clinical Review: Drug treatment of epilepsy in adults
Published 28 February 2014
Published 25 February 2014
Editorial: Severe accidental hypothermia
Published 21 February 2014
Clinical Review: Management of traumatic amputations of the upper limb
Published 10 February 2014
Practice: Foreign bodies
Published 30 January 2014
Practice: Estimated glomerular filtration rate
Published 24 January 2014
Published 22 January 2014
Published 20 January 2014
Published 16 January 2014