- WRITE FOR US: The BMJ is looking for doctors and journalists to contribute articles relevant to doctors in India
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Surgery from the BMJ Group
Surgery from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important surgery resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning.
Latest from the BMJ
Published 2 Apr 2013
Published 18 Apr 2013
Editorials: Surgery or drugs for gastro-oesophageal reflux?
Published 18 Apr 2013
Research News: Surgery or physiotherapy for meniscal tears?
Published 26 Mar 2013
Published 11 Mar 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Published 22 Feb 2013
Published 26 Apr 2013
Published 15 Mar 2013
Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery: Transarterial treatment with Onyx of Cognard type IV anterior cranial fossa dural arteriovenous fistulas
Published 15 Feb 2013
British Journal of Ophthalmology: Cluster of Urrets-Zavalia syndrome: a sequel of toxic anterior segment syndrome
Published 14 Feb 2013
Published 30 Mar 2013
British Journal of Ophthalmology: Accuracy of routine data on paediatric cataract in the UK compared to active surveillance: lessons from the IOLu2 study
Published 12 Apr 2013