- WRITE FOR US: The BMJ is looking for doctors and journalists to contribute articles relevant to doctors in India
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Brain stem / cerebellum
- Cerebral palsy
- Coma and raised intracranial pressure
- Cranial nerves
- Drugs: CNS (not psychiatric)
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headache (including migraine)
- Infection (neurology)
- Motor neurone disease
- Movement disorders (other than Parkinsons)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle disease
- Neurological injury
- Neuromuscular disease
- Pain (neurology)
- Parkinson's disease
- Peripheral nerve disease
- Sleep disorders (neurology)
- Spinal cord
- Trauma CNS / PNS
- Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease
Stroke from the BMJ Group
Stroke from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important stroke resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning. You’ll also find links to the latest stroke related discussions on doc2doc, the BMJ Group's online community.
Latest from the BMJ
Published 13 Feb 2013
Published 30 Nov 2012
Published 5 Nov 2012
Published 7 Jan 2013
Research News: Lower mortality for men taking perioperative β blockers
Published 24 Apr 2013
Research News: Atrial fibrillation associated with cognitive impairment
Published 6 Mar 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Archives of Disease in Childhood: Basilar artery stroke
Published 23 Feb 2013
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Stroke: mechanisms, stratification and implementation
Published 15 Feb 2013
Published 1 Mar 2013
Published 18 Mar 2013