- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Adjustment disorders
- Alcohol-related disorders
- Anxiety disorders (including OCD and PTSD)
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Drugs misuse (including addiction)
- Drugs: psychiatry
- Eating disorders
- Impulse control disorders
- Memory disorders (psychiatry)
- Mood disorders (including depression)
- Personality disorders
- Psychiatry of old age
- Psychotic disorders (incl schizophrenia)
- Sexual and gender disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Suicide (psychiatry)
Latest from the BMJ
Published 24 May 2012
Published 20 February 2012
Feature: How I tried to hire a locum
Published 29 June 2010
Clinical Review: Management of low back pain
Published 22 December 2008
Clinical Review: Assessment and management of medically unexplained symptoms
Published 15 May 2008
Published 8 May 2008
Editorial: Cannabinoids for chronic pain
Published 24 January 2008
Practice: Epilepsy in pregnancy
Published 11 October 2007
Practice: Commentary: Power of the mind
Published 13 July 2006
News extra [these stories appear only on the web]: UK guidelines urge improved recognition of obsessive-compulsive disorder
Published 24 November 2005