- WRITE FOR US: The BMJ is looking for doctors and journalists to contribute articles relevant to doctors in India
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Rheumatology from the BMJ Group
Rheumatology from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important rheumatology resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning.
Latest from the BMJ
Published 8 Apr 2013
Clinical Review: Diagnosis and management of hidradenitis suppurativa
Published 23 Apr 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Acupuncture in Medicine: An acupuncture needle remaining in a lung for 17 years: case study and review
Published 27 Jun 2012
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: It is time to rethink juvenile idiopathic arthritis classification and nomenclature
Published 7 Jun 2012
Archives of disease in childhood - Education & practice edition: Funny bones
Published 19 Jul 2012
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: Decline in work disability caused by early rheumatoid arthritis: results from a nationwide Finnish register, 2000–8
Published 7 Jun 2012
British Journal of Sports Medicine: Effectiveness of soft tissue massage and exercise for the treatment of non-specific shoulder pain: a systematic review with meta-analysis
Published 26 Jul 2012
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: Alcohol consumption protects against arthritis development in seropositive arthralgia patients
Published 12 May 2012
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: In erosive hand osteoarthritis more inflammatory signs on ultrasound are found than in the rest of hand osteoarthritis
Published 20 Jul 2012
PORTAL CHAMPION RONAN KAVANAGH
I am a clinical rheumatologist based in Galway, in the Republic of Ireland. My range of clinical interests is broad but I have a particular interest in the musculoskeletal problems in musicians, osteoporosis, and in the use of social media and innovation in medicine. I am a former president of the Irish Society for Rheumatology, keen blogger and Twitter enthusiast. Find me on Twitter @RonanTKavanagh