- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Rheumatology from the BMJ Group
Rheumatology from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important rheumatology resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning.
Latest from the BMJ
Published 20 Sep 2013
Published 18 Jun 2013
Published 8 Apr 2013
Published 21 Aug 2013
Published 3 May 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Published 22 Aug 2013
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: Impact of the European paediatric legislation in paediatric rheumatology: past, present and future
Published 20 Aug 2013
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: Patients’ needs and expectations with regard to rheumatology nursing care: results of multicentre focus group interviews
Published 10 May 2013
Published 20 Aug 2013
Published 12 Sep 2013
Published 11 Sep 2013
Published 9 Sep 2013
PORTAL CHAMPION RONAN KAVANAGH
I am a clinical rheumatologist based in Galway, in the Republic of Ireland. My range of clinical interests is broad but I have a particular interest in the musculoskeletal problems in musicians, osteoporosis, and in the use of social media and innovation in medicine. I am a former president of the Irish Society for Rheumatology, keen blogger and Twitter enthusiast. Find me on Twitter @RonanTKavanagh