- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Latest from the BMJ
Editorial: Protecting students and promoting resilience
Published 2 September 2013
Editorial: Patients’ concepts of hypertension
Published 16 July 2012
Published 9 July 2012
Published 26 May 2011
Published 25 March 2011
Analysis: Qualitative methods: an alternative view
Published 9 February 2011
Published 12 October 2010
Research Methods & Reporting: Use of serial qualitative interviews to understand patients’ evolving experiences and needs
Published 28 September 2009
Research Methods & Reporting: Critical reflections on the rise of qualitative research
Published 15 September 2009
Published 12 August 2009