- WRITE FOR US: The BMJ is looking for doctors and journalists to contribute articles relevant to doctors in India
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Adjustment disorders
- Alcohol-related disorders
- Anxiety disorders (including OCD and PTSD)
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Drugs misuse (including addiction)
- Drugs: psychiatry
- Eating disorders
- Impulse control disorders
- Memory disorders (psychiatry)
- Mood disorders (including depression)
- Personality disorders
- Psychiatry of old age
- Psychotic disorders (incl schizophrenia)
- Sexual and gender disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Somatoform disorders
- Suicide (psychiatry)
Latest from the BMJ
Research News: Treating depression after acute coronary syndrome
Published 12 March 2013
Research: Early interventions to prevent psychosis
Published 18 January 2013
Clinical Review: Bipolar disorder
Published 27 December 2012
Clinical Review: Generalized anxiety disorder: diagnosis and treatment
Published 27 November 2012
Published 9 November 2012
Research News: Brief counselling reduces hazardous drinking
Published 3 October 2012
Editorial: Suicide prevention
Published 31 August 2012
Published 22 August 2012
Published 5 April 2012
Published 20 February 2012