- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
All Pain (palliative care) articles from the BMJ
Published 7 April 2014
Published 25 February 2014
Published 19 February 2014
Clinical Review: Trigeminal neuralgia
Published 17 February 2014
Editorial: Prolonged use of opioids after surgery
Published 11 February 2014
Clinical Review: Management of traumatic amputations of the upper limb
Published 10 February 2014
Clinical Review: Neuropathic pain
Published 5 February 2014
Endgames: Unilateral headache and loss of vision
Published 4 February 2014
Published 3 February 2014
Practice: Foreign bodies
Published 30 January 2014