- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
All Pain (palliative care) articles from the BMJ
Published 25 February 2014
Published 19 February 2014
Clinical Review: Trigeminal neuralgia
Published 17 February 2014
Editorial: Prolonged use of opioids after surgery
Published 11 February 2014
Clinical Review: Management of traumatic amputations of the upper limb
Published 10 February 2014
Clinical Review: Neuropathic pain
Published 5 February 2014
Endgames: Unilateral headache and loss of vision
Published 4 February 2014
Published 3 February 2014
Practice: Foreign bodies
Published 30 January 2014
Practice: Drugs for neuropathic pain
Published 19 December 2013