- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Osteoarthritis from the BMJ Group
Osteoarthritis from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important resources that we publish on osteoarthritis as well as the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning. You’ll also find links to the latest osteoarthritis related discussions on doc2doc, BMJ Group's online community.
Latest from the BMJ
Published 30 Oct 2013
Published 20 Sep 2013
Research News: Death rate from hip replacement almost halved in eight years
Published 30 Sep 2013
Published 20 Nov 2013
Key external links
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
British Journal of Sports Medicine: Is patellofemoral osteoarthritis a common sequela of patellofemoral pain?
Published 25 Feb 2014
Postgraduate Medical Journal: Republished: Value of biomarkers in osteoarthritis: current status and perspectives
Published 17 Feb 2014
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: Signature of circulating microRNAs in osteoarthritis
Published 10 Feb 2014
British Journal of Sports Medicine: Optimal types of exercise for lower limb osteoarthritis
Published 18 Feb 2014
Published 13 Dec 2013
Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases: Erosive osteoarthritis: a more severe form of radiographic hand osteoarthritis rather than a distinct entity?
Published 4 Oct 2013
Published 31 Jan 2014