- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Breast cancer
- Cancer: dermatological
- Cancer: small intestine
- CNS cancer
- Colon cancer
- Endocrine cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Gene therapy
- Gynecological cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Hepatic cancer
- Intestinal cancer
- Lung cancer (oncology)
- Oesophageal cancer
- Paediatric oncology
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Respiratory cancer
- Screening (oncology)
- Urological cancer
Oncology from the BMJ Group
Oncology from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important oncology resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning.
Latest from the BMJ
Practice: Left atrial myxoma
Published 26 Jul 2013
Clinical Review: Multiple myeloma
Published 26 Jun 2013
Published 10 Sep 2013
Published 13 Sep 2013
Published 27 Aug 2013
Research News: Who to screen for lung cancer
Published 23 Jul 2013
Published 1 Aug 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Published 31 Jul 2013
BMJ Case Reports: Solitary plasmocytoma of the skull
Published 8 Aug 2013
Published 17 Jul 2013
BMJ Case Reports: Primary penile melanoma with an incidental renal oncocytoma
Published 12 Sep 2013
Journal of Clinical Pathology: External validation of the ImmunoRatio image analysis application for ERα determination in breast cancer
Published 28 Aug 2013
Published 16 Sep 2013
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Depression in glioma: a primer for clinicians and researchers
Published 12 Sep 2013