- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Breast cancer
- Cancer: dermatological
- Cancer: small intestine
- CNS cancer
- Colon cancer
- Endocrine cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Gene therapy
- Gynecological cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Hepatic cancer
- Lung cancer (oncology)
- Oesophageal cancer
- Paediatric oncology
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Respiratory cancer
- Screening (oncology)
- Urological cancer
Oncology from the BMJ Group
Oncology from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important oncology resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning.
Latest from the BMJ
Research News: Advanced breast cancers increasing in young women
Published 27 Feb 2013
Research News: Cardiovascular risks of radiotherapy for breast cancer
Published 20 Mar 2013
Clinical Review: Leukaemia update. Part 1: diagnosis and management
Published 28 Mar 2013
Published 8 Apr 2013
Research News: Computer aided mammography gets ahead of the evidence
Published 17 Apr 2013
Published 9 Apr 2013
Research News: Colonoscopy screening for average risk adults?
Published 6 Mar 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Published 19 Feb 2013
Journal of Clinical Pathology: Clinical relevance of the new IASLC/ERS/ATS adenocarcinoma classification
Published 6 Apr 2013
Published 1 Mar 2013
BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care: End-of-life care in a population-based cohort of cancer patients: clinical trial participation versus standard of care
Published 8 Mar 2013
Published 1 Feb 2013
Journal of Clinical Pathology: Hormone receptor expression in breast cancer: postanalytical issues
Published 22 Mar 2013
Journal of Clinical Pathology: SP3, a reliable alternative to HercepTest in determining HER-2/neu status in breast cancer patients
Published 5 Feb 2013