- WRITE FOR US: The BMJ is looking for doctors and journalists to contribute articles relevant to doctors in India
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Brain stem / cerebellum
- Cerebral palsy
- Coma and raised intracranial pressure
- Cranial nerves
- Drugs: CNS (not psychiatric)
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headache (including migraine)
- Infection (neurology)
- Motor neurone disease
- Movement disorders (other than Parkinsons)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle disease
- Neurological injury
- Neuromuscular disease
- Pain (neurology)
- Parkinson's disease
- Peripheral nerve disease
- Sleep disorders (neurology)
- Spinal cord
- Trauma CNS / PNS
- Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease
Neurology from the BMJ Group
Neurology from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important neurology resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning. You’ll also find links to the latest neurology related discussions on doc2doc, the BMJ Group's online community.
Latest from the BMJ
Published 4 Dec 2012
Practice: Myasthenia gravis
Published 21 Dec 2012
Practice: Restless legs syndrome
Published 20 Nov 2012
Published 6 Mar 2013
Clinical Review: Diagnosis and management of carotid atherosclerosis
Published 18 Mar 2013
Published 15 Mar 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Impact of symptoms in patients with functional neurological symptoms on activities of daily living and health related quality of life
Published 5 Feb 2013
BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care: PATIENTS AND CARERS EXPERIENCE OF LIVING WITH A COMPLEX AND RARE NEUROLOGICAL AND PALLIATIVE DIAGNOSIS
Published 1 Mar 2013
Practical Neurology: Midbrain encephalitis associated with neoplasia: commentary
Published 13 Mar 2013
Practical Neurology: Neurological letter from Zambia
Published 4 Apr 2013
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Neurological manifestations related to level of voltage-gated potassium channel antibodies
Published 17 Apr 2013
Archives of Disease in Childhood - Fetal and Neonatal Edition: Increased time to pregnancy is associated with suboptimal neurological condition of 2-year-olds
Published 25 Mar 2013
Published 8 Feb 2013