- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Brain stem / cerebellum
- Cerebral palsy
- Coma and raised intracranial pressure
- Cranial nerves
- Drugs: CNS (not psychiatric)
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headache (including migraine)
- Infection (neurology)
- Motor neurone disease
- Movement disorders (other than Parkinsons)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle disease
- Neurological injury
- Neuromuscular disease
- Pain (neurology)
- Parkinson's disease
- Peripheral nerve disease
- Sleep disorders (neurology)
- Spinal cord
- Trauma CNS / PNS
- Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease
Neurology from the BMJ Group
Neurology from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important neurology resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning. You’ll also find links to the latest neurology related discussions on doc2doc, the BMJ Group's online community.
Latest from the BMJ
Clinical Review: Tourette’s syndrome
Published 20 Aug 2013
Clinical Review: Frontotemporal dementia
Published 6 Aug 2013
Published 27 Aug 2013
Practice: Hearing loss in adults
Published 25 Apr 2013
Research News: Dementia in older English people seems to be declining
Published 23 Jul 2013
Published 18 Jun 2013
Feature: Added benefits of polio eradication
Published 7 Jun 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Neurological ornithology
Published 14 Aug 2013
Practical Neurology: A neurological letter from UK general practice
Published 18 Sep 2013
Practical Neurology: Neurology and detective writing
Published 4 Sep 2013
BMJ Case Reports: A complex neurological presentation of syphilis
Published 2 Aug 2013
Published 2 Sep 2013
Practical Neurology: Neurological letter from Iran
Published 11 Jul 2013
Published 12 Jul 2013