- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Brain stem / cerebellum
- Cerebral palsy
- Coma and raised intracranial pressure
- Cranial nerves
- Drugs: CNS (not psychiatric)
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headache (including migraine)
- Infection (neurology)
- Motor neurone disease
- Movement disorders (other than Parkinsons)
- Muscle disease
- Neurological injury
- Neuromuscular disease
- Pain (neurology)
- Parkinson's disease
- Peripheral nerve disease
- Sleep disorders (neurology)
- Spinal cord
- Trauma CNS / PNS
- Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease
Multiple sclerosis from the BMJ Group
Multiple sclerosis from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important multiple sclerosis resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning.
Latest from the BMJ
Research News: Another promising oral agent for multiple sclerosis
Published 27 Sep 2012
Published 18 Jan 2013
Research News: Cancer drug shows promise for multiple sclerosis
Published 5 Nov 2012
Published 12 Dec 2012
Feature: The growth of medical marijuana
Published 31 Jul 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Reduced grey matter perfusion without volume loss in early relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
Published 13 Sep 2013
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Oral laquinimod for multiple sclerosis: beyond the anti-inflammatory effect
Published 17 Sep 2013
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Incidence and prevalence of multiple sclerosis in the UK 1990–2010: a descriptive study in the General Practice Research Database
Published 19 Sep 2013
Published 9 Sep 2013
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Characterising aggressive multiple sclerosis
Published 6 Jun 2013
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Is the ‘liberation procedure’ for multiple sclerosis really liberating?
Published 20 Aug 2013
Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry: Placebo-controlled trial of oral laquinimod in multiple sclerosis: MRI evidence of an effect on brain tissue damage
Published 12 Sep 2013