- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS
- Clinical trials (pharmacology)
- Dosage and administration
- Drug interactions
- Drug misuse (including addiction)
- Licensing / marketing authorisation
- Therapeutic indications
- Unwanted effects / adverse reactions
- Warnings, precautions and contraindications
Latest from the BMJ
Published 8 November 2013
Published 5 November 2013
Published 24 October 2013
Research Methods & Reporting: How to access and process FDA drug approval packages for use in research
Published 14 October 2013
Published 8 October 2013
Published 19 September 2013
Editorial: What to do about unsafe medicines?
Published 11 September 2013
Published 3 September 2013
Head to Head: Should the FDA regulate mobile medical apps?
Published 29 August 2013
Published 10 July 2013