- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Infant nutrition (including breastfeeding)
Latest from the BMJ
Editorial: Healthy eating in pregnancy
Published 4 March 2014
Published 17 December 2013
Practice: Breast infection
Published 16 December 2013
Editorial: Probiotic supplements
Published 4 December 2013
Clinical Review: Managing cows’ milk allergy in children
Published 16 September 2013
Published 23 August 2013
Published 13 August 2013
Published 20 June 2013
Published 12 June 2013
Published 15 April 2013