- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Brain stem / cerebellum
- Cerebral palsy
- Coma and raised intracranial pressure
- Cranial nerves
- Drugs: CNS (not psychiatric)
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headache (including migraine)
- Infection (neurology)
- Motor neurone disease
- Movement disorders (other than Parkinsons)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle disease
- Neurological injury
- Neuromuscular disease
- Pain (neurology)
- Parkinson's disease
- Peripheral nerve disease
- Sleep disorders (neurology)
- Spinal cord
- Trauma CNS / PNS
- Variant Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease
Latest from the BMJ
Clinical Review: Management of infantile colic
Published 10 July 2013
Published 4 December 2012
Published 28 November 2012
Published 13 July 2011
Practice: Subarachnoid haemorrhage
Published 21 August 2009
News roundup [abridged versions appear in the paper journal]: UK government consults public on compulsory folate fortification
Published 13 April 2006
Editorial: How Islam changed medicine
Published 22 December 2005
Published 8 September 2005
Clinical Review: Neurodevelopmental outcomes after preterm birth
Published 9 December 2004
Published 8 January 2004