- WRITE FOR US: The BMJ is looking for doctors and journalists to contribute articles relevant to doctors in India
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Gastroenterology updates: Access the latest gastroenterology resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Gastroenterology from the BMJ Group
Gastroenterology from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important gastroenterology resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning.
Latest from the BMJ
Clinical Review: Ulcerative colitis
Published 5 Feb 2013
Published 9 Jan 2013
Published 18 Apr 2013
Editorials: Surgery or drugs for gastro-oesophageal reflux?
Published 18 Apr 2013
Published 16 Jan 2013
Published 30 Nov 2012
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
Archives of Disease in Childhood: The epidemiology of coeliac disease in South Wales: a 28-year perspective
Published 29 Mar 2013
Published 20 Feb 2013
Published 13 Mar 2013
Published 20 Apr 2013
Evidence Based Medicine: Abdominal pain duration impacts the accuracy of ultrasound for diagnosing paediatric appendicitis
Published 1 Mar 2013
European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy: Science and Practice: Comparison of antimicrobial prescribing between two specialist paediatric centres in the UK and Latvia
Published 21 Feb 2013