- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Breast cancer
- Cancer: dermatological
- Cancer: small intestine
- CNS cancer
- Colon cancer
- Endocrine cancer
- Gene therapy
- Gynecological cancer
- Head and neck cancer
- Hepatic cancer
- Intestinal cancer
- Lung cancer (oncology)
- Oesophageal cancer
- Paediatric oncology
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Respiratory cancer
- Screening (oncology)
- Urological cancer
Latest from the BMJ
Clinical Review: The diagnosis and management of gastric cancer
Published 4 November 2013
Published 16 January 2013
Research News: All you need to read in the other general journals
Published 4 April 2012
Editorial: Referral from primary to secondary care
Published 30 November 2010
Published 3 September 2010
Editorial: Oral bisphosphonates and oesophageal cancer
Published 2 September 2010
Published 21 May 2010
Editorial: High reliability in health care
Published 19 January 2010
Published 16 February 2009
Clinical Review: Treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection
Published 15 September 2008