- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Ear, nose and throat/otolaryngology
Latest from the BMJ
Published 10 March 2014
Practice: Foreign bodies
Published 30 January 2014
Practice: Vertigo and imbalance
Published 22 January 2014
Practice: A feeling of a lump in the throat
Published 7 January 2014
Published 16 December 2013
Published 6 December 2013
Published 25 November 2013
Published 25 October 2013
Published 15 October 2013
Research News: Most sore throats in US are still treated with antibiotics
Published 11 October 2013