- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Latest from the BMJ
Published 14 November 2013
Research News: Endometrial scratching improves IVF pregnancy rate
Published 7 October 2013
Published 12 September 2013
Practice: Abnormal vaginal discharge
Published 13 August 2013
Clinical Review: Developing role of HPV in cervical cancer prevention
Published 7 August 2013
Published 20 June 2013
Published 14 June 2013
Clinical Review: Managing unscheduled bleeding in non-pregnant premenopausal women
Published 4 June 2013
Published 31 May 2013
Practice: Pelvic inflammatory disease
Published 23 May 2013