- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- Abuse (child, partner, elder)
- Air pollution
- Environmental issues
- Health education
- Health of indigenous peoples
- Health promotion
- Housing and health
- Human rights
- Injury diagnoses
- Injury location
- Injury mechanisms
- Obesity (public health)
- Screening (public health)
- Sexual health (public health)
- Social conditions and disease
- Suicide (public health)
- Urban health
- Vaccination programs
- Violence (other)
- Violence against women
All Drug misuse articles from the BMJ
Published 8 November 2013
Published 17 April 2012
Published 17 April 2012
Published 9 February 2012
Published 1 March 2011
Published 26 January 2011
Clinical Review: Assessment and management of cannabis use disorders in primary care
Published 1 April 2010
Published 10 December 2008
Editorial: Regulation of opioid prescribing
Published 19 April 2007
News roundup [abridged versions appear in the paper journal]: UN report calls for governments to intensify fight against drug abuse
Published 29 June 2006