- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Diabetes from BMJ Group
Diabetes from the BMJ Group aims to provide you with a mixture of the most important diabetes resources that we publish with the latest, continually updated research articles from the BMJ and all of our specialist journals, plus online education from BMJ Learning. You’ll also find links to the latest diabetes related discussions on doc2doc, the BMJ Group's online community.
Latest from the BMJ
Published 4 Mar 2014
Published 3 Feb 2014
Research News: Type 2 diabetes triples risk of early menopause, study shows
Published 27 Dec 2013
Published 30 Dec 2013
Published 8 Jan 2014
Published 9 Dec 2013
Latest from BMJ Journals (Free)
BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care: MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Published 1 Mar 2014
British Journal of Ophthalmology: Rates of referable eye disease in the Scottish National Diabetic Retinopathy Screening Programme
Published 5 Mar 2014
BMJ Case Reports: Ketoacidosis is not always due to diabetes
Published 25 Feb 2014
Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health: Arsenic and type 2 diabetes: commentary on association of inorganic arsenic exposure with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a meta-analysis by Wang et al.
Published 20 Feb 2014
European Journal of Hospital Pharmacy: Science and Practice: OHP-004 Prescription of oral anti-diabetic agents recently marketed in a health area
Published 24 Feb 2014
Published 12 Feb 2014
Archives of Disease in Childhood: Identifying targets to reduce the incidence of diabetic ketoacidosis at diagnosis of type 1 diabetes in the UK
Published 6 Jan 2014
Portal champions Charles M. Clark Jr and Jose Mario F de Oliveira
I am retired associate dean for continuing medical education and professor of medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine, with an interest in physician and patient education programmes for diabetes treatment and prevention of complications.
Dr de Oliveira, the deputy champion, is associate professor in the Department of Medicine at Universidade Federal Fluminense, and senior staff physician in the adults’ intensive care unit at Hospital Federal da Lagoa, Rio de Janeiro. His special interests are type 2 diabetes, preventive cardiology, hypertension, the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, and cardiovascular diseases in chronic kidney diseases.