- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Dentistry and oral medicine
Latest from the BMJ
Clinical Review: Tick bite prevention and tick removal
Published 9 December 2013
Practice: Dental pain
Published 5 November 2013
Published 23 August 2013
Published 21 August 2013
Editorial: Physician Payment Sunshine Act
Published 1 August 2013
Feature: Improving cancer care in rural India
Published 14 June 2013
Practice: Investigating hypocalcaemia
Published 9 May 2013
Published 1 May 2013
Feature: NICE is dead; long live NICE
Published 24 April 2013
Published 1 March 2013