- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
All Clinical genetics articles from the BMJ
Editor's Choice: Genomics—from the lab to clinical practice
Published 27 November 2013
Published 22 November 2013
Published 6 June 2013
Endgames: A man with bilateral loin pain
Published 9 May 2013
Published 5 November 2012
Endgames: A heart stopping performance
Published 20 September 2012
Published 7 February 2012
Published 21 December 2011
Clinical Review: Inherited cardiomyopathies
Published 21 November 2011
Published 9 November 2011