- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Latest from the BMJ
Published 6 March 2014
Published 16 January 2014
Published 15 January 2014
Published 4 November 2013
Published 9 October 2013
Clinical Review: Developing role of HPV in cervical cancer prevention
Published 7 August 2013
Clinical Review: Managing unscheduled bleeding in non-pregnant premenopausal women
Published 4 June 2013
Published 21 May 2013
Published 18 April 2013
Analysis: Optional copayments on anti-cancer drugs
Published 24 January 2013