- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Latest from the BMJ
Clinical Review: Acute haematogenous osteomyelitis in children
Published 20 January 2014
Published 13 December 2013
Editorial: Red flags for back pain
Published 12 December 2013
Practice: Friedreich ataxia
Published 3 December 2013
Practice: Investigating polyuria
Published 2 December 2013
Published 20 November 2013
Published 14 November 2013
Published 11 October 2013
Clinical Review: Multiple myeloma
Published 26 June 2013
Published 10 June 2013