- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- General surgery
- Neurointerventional surgery
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Orthopaedic and trauma surgery
- Otolaryngology / ENT
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Surgical oncology
- Urological surgery
- Vascular surgery
Latest from the BMJ
Clinical Review: Post-mastectomy breast reconstruction
Published 15 October 2013
Published 10 September 2013
Clinical Review: An introduction to patient decision aids
Published 23 July 2013
Published 8 November 2012
Published 12 July 2012
Clinical Review: Ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast
Published 29 February 2012
Editorial: Treatment of ductal carcinoma in situ
Published 19 September 2011
Published 13 September 2011
Published 16 May 2011
Practice: Metastatic spinal cord compression
Published 27 April 2011