- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
Latest from the BMJ
Published 9 October 2012
Editorial: Dual renin-angiotensin system blockade
Published 1 February 2012
Published 12 September 2011
Editorial: Personalised medicine for hypertension
Published 28 July 2011
Editorial: Pituitary apoplexy
Published 17 March 2011
Practice: Investigating hyponatraemia
Published 7 March 2011
Published 6 January 2011
Published 25 May 2010
Practice: Sexual precocity in a 4 year old boy
Published 14 May 2010
Practice: Addison’s disease
Published 2 July 2009