- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
Latest from the BMJ
Published 17 July 2013
Published 20 June 2013
Published 30 November 2012
Editorial: Meeting an unmet need for family planning
Published 19 June 2012
Published 20 April 2011
Editorial: Misoprostol in resource poor countries
Published 8 May 2008
Editorial: Interpreting trends in fecundity over time
Published 14 February 2008
Feature: Where do we draw the line?
Published 8 February 2007
Editorial: Genetic disease in the Arab world
Published 19 October 2006
News roundup [abridged versions appear in the paper journal]: Partially sighted woman takes Polish government to international court over denial of abortion
Published 16 February 2006