- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Find out how study types differ in our How to read a paper section.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- Keep up to date with diabetes: Access the latest diabetes resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Hot topics: We regularly publish more than one article on the same subject simultaneously. Find out more on our article clusters page.
- Dementia: Access the latest dementia resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Neurology updates: Access the latest neurology resources from BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Infectious diseases: Access the latest infectious disease resources from across BMJ Group, including articles, learning modules, podcasts, and blogs.
- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
A RSS feed is a computer-readable file that summarises the information published on a web site. BMJ feeds provide headlines, abstracts (where available) and links to new articles.
You can view RSS feeds by installing software called an 'RSS reader', 'feed reader' or 'news reader' or by using a web-based feed reader such as Bloglines, FeedZilla or My Yahoo!. If you run your own website, you can display the latest articles from this journal on your own site using our RSS feeds.
The full list of BMJ Journals RSS feeds is available as an OPML file which can be used to bulk import our RSS feed data into an RSS reader.
The following RSS feeds are available: