- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Keep up to date with cardiology: Access the latest cardiovascular medicine resources from across BMJ Group.
- Our online table of contents is updated at least twice each day. Read all articles published in the last 7 days.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
Fall assessment on the ward
Jacqueline Close and colleagues discuss screening and assessment for risk of falls in older adults. They show how to assess patients in the community, accident and emergency department, hospital ward, and residential facility.
Read the full Clinical Review: Fall assessment in older people
- 0:13 Screening tool: Modified STRATIFY
- 0:36 Patients without cognitive impairment
- 3:57 Patients with cognitive impairment
- 8:35 Whom to screen