- Updates from bmj.com: Get RSS feeds of latest articles published at bmj.com/rss
- The BMJ Today: Read our daily selectionof new articles, blogs, responses, audio, and video to appear online
- The BMJ iPad app brings you the best of print and online, including live links to the latest news, blogs, video, and podcasts. Get the BMJ iPad app.
- Impact factor latest: The BMJ's impact factor is now 17.215. Submit your paper to the world's fourth most cited general medical journal.
- OPEN ACCESS: All research articles are freely available online, with no word limit. Find out more about the BMJ's open access policy. Submit your paper.
- The BMJ and JAMA have collaborated on an important video resource about the history of evidence based medicine
All Infectious diseases articles from the BMJ
Endgames: Cerebral mass in HIV infection
Published 24 October 2013
Endgames: An unusual death in the community
Published 26 June 2013
Endgames: A mass in the liver
Published 3 April 2013
Endgames: Rash in a 15 month old girl
Published 23 October 2012
Published 2 October 2012
Published 28 June 2012
Published 11 June 2012
Published 1 June 2012
Endgames: Multiple annular lesions on the legs
Published 27 April 2012
Published 26 April 2012