An incidental findingBMJ 2016; 355 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i5419 (Published 26 October 2016) Cite this as: BMJ 2016;355:i5419
- H L Adams, specialty registrar, radiology1,
- David C Howlett, consultant radiologist2
- 1Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals, Brighton, UK
- 2Department of Radiology, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust, Eastbourne, UK
- Correspondence to: H L Adams
A 68 year old man presented with abdominal pain and underwent abdominal radiography. What finding is present on the radiograph (fig 1⇓)?
Calcification of the adrenal glands bilaterally (fig 2⇓ arrows).
The patient underwent computed tomography, which confirmed bilateral adrenal calcification …
Log in using your username and password
Log in through your institution
Sign up for a free trial