Abnormality on a plain film chest radiographBMJ 2016; 352 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.i1003 (Published 19 February 2016) Cite this as: BMJ 2016;352:i1003
- James Lowe, foundation year 2 doctor1,
- David C Howlett, consultant radiologist2
- 1Eastbourne District General Hospital, Eastbourne, UK
- 2Department of Radiology, East Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust, Eastbourne, UK
- Correspondence to: J Lowe
An 82 year old man with a 40 pack year smoking history was referred for chest radiography by his general practitioner because of haemoptysis associated with unintentional weight loss over the past few months.
What is the abnormality seen on this chest radiograph? …